SPICE 2012 Mallorcalla 29-31.5.2012
The 12th International SPICE Conference on Process Improvement and Capability dEtermination in Software, Systems Engineering and Service Management (SPICE 2012), will be held at University of the Balearic Islands (UIB), Palma de Mallorca, Spain, 30 to 31 May 2012, preceded by a Tutorials and Workshops day on 29 May.
The SPICE 2012 Programme follows a similar format to previous SPICE conferences. The two main conference days includes invited keynote talks and a series of presentations in two parallel tracks, Research track and Industry Experience track.
The SPICE 2012 detailed programme is available at the SPICE Conference web site The SPICE 2012 conference registration is now open. See the Registration page for further information.
The tutorials and workshop day on the 29th May includes:
- innoSPICE – MICHAEL BORONOWSKY, TANJA WORONOWICZ and ANTANAS MITASIUNAS
- Process improvement with Enterprise SPICE – LINDA IBRAHIM and ERNEST WALLMUELLER
- Facilitation for SPI – HAJIME SHIRAISHI
- The role and application of ISO/IEC 15504 – process assessment – TERRY ROUT
- Increase project success with scope management and leadership – CAROL DEKKERS
- Safety issues in process assessment – RISTO NEVALAINEN and TIMO VARKOI
Sivun alkuun Sivua muokattu 17.9.2012