21st EuroSPI Conference 25-27. June 2014/ Call for Papers
21st EuroSPI Conference – 25. – 27.June 2014 Luxembourg, CRP Henri Tudor http://2014.eurospi.net/
EuroSPI stands for European systems, software, services process improvement and innovation and is supported by leading publishers like Springer and Wiley, and since 21 years leading industry and research are contributing.
CALL FOR PAPERS
For the EuroSPI 2014 conference you can submit workshop papers and proposals, Research, Experience and PhD Papers.
Deadline for the submission is the 28.02.2014. Late submissions exceeding the deadline require an allowance from the conference chairs. To request a late submission please send an email to Dr. Richard Messnarz (conference chair), firstname.lastname@example.org.
Researchers are asked to write scientific papers with a practical background, which could be re-used in industry. Research papers have to provide proof or/and case studies for the success of new described methods.
Industry experts are asked to write experience/industry papers with a vision, which could fruitfully push the ideas of researchers again. The applied methods and techniques shall have a focus on innovating and improving processes and products.
Key players for developing new qualifications needed in innovation and improvement are asked to submit papers for the associated ECQA (European Certification and Qualification association) event.
Take your Chance and Contribute to Interactive Workshops, Research and Industry, and Qualifications Sessions!
ASSOCIATED EVENT: ECQA Days 2014
The ECQA Days 2014 are organised as an integrated associated event of EuroSPI 2014. Specific sessions of EuroSPI 2014 will be marked as ECQA sessions.Contributions from ECQA will focus on key European qualifications needed to empower an innovative working environment and also new skills currently needed in industry for innovation and improvement.
- 28.02.2014 Submission of the first version of the full paper
- 28.03.2014 Distribution of review notes and notification of acceptance
- 18.04.2014 Contribution of final paper
- 23.05.2014 Early registration deadline
- 24.06.2014 Upload of conference presentation
EuroSPI is unique in the way to bring researchers and industry together. We are also unique in the way that we are supported by several leading publishers:
- research papers and key workshop papers will be published in Springer;
- industry/experience papers will be published in Wiley;
- selected papers will be published in international Journals collaborating with EuroSPI;
- all other papers will be published in the DELTA series for process improvement by Publizon.
- SPI & Innovation
- SPI and Product, System, Software Design
- Experiences with Functional Safety Implementation
- SPICE Assessors: Exchanging Experiences across Assessment Models
- Business Process Innovation and Improvement
- SPI and Measurement
- SPI in SMEs
- Social Skills and Social Intelligence in SPI
- Assessment and Process Models (ISO/IEC 15504, IEC 61508, ISO/IEC 15288, ISO 20000, ISO/IEC 15288, ISO 26262)
- Improvement Case Studies (Implementing SPICE, Implementing Safety, Requirements Management, Testing, Design, Knowledge Management, Team Learning, Measurement, Configuration Management, Risk Management, Requirements Elicitation)
- Experiences in Branches (Automotive, Finance, Medical, Software Development)
- System Process Improvement (System Design Strategies, Product Design Strategies, Service Strategies, Networked Collaboration Principles)
- People Issues (Social Networking Strategies, Social Responsibility, Dissemination Networks, Multicultural Issues)
- Agile Development
- Global Software Development
- Outsourcing Strategies
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Quality Manager
- Improvement Manager
- Project Manager
- Innovation Manager
- Experienced Practitioner
- Business Manager
- SPI Academic & Researcher
- Innovation Manager
- Process Champions
HOW TO SUBMIT?
Workshop, Research, Experience and PhD papers can be submitted here:
Please follow the mentioned instructions!
On the 2nd September 2009 at University of Alcala, Spain, with a participation of experts from 14 countries the SPI MANIFESTO was created. More about this topic can be found here:
The SPI manifesto will be promoted at each EuroSPI conference and conference attendees will have a chance of contributing to SPI manifesto knowledge topics and creating a future SPI body of knowledge.
Get in touch!
For more information: http://2014.eurospi.net/
Sivun alkuun Sivua muokattu 7.5.2014