Make your contribution count! Research into standards, methods of frameworks for IT
We believe you should have the opportunity to make a difference to the development of international standards. We are asking you to give your views as input to an official survey by the International Standards group JTC1/SC7. The survey results will be used as part of the research into the needs for new standards, changes to existing standards and to identify where alignment and integration of established standards, methods and frameworks will benefit you and your organization.
The survey can be obtained via this link.
You may be interested to know that:
- The survey will take less than 15 minutes
- The survey does not ask for commercially sensitive information and the results will be anonymous.
- Details such as name and organization requested will be used to code the responses – for example the views of consultant v service provider, large v small organizations, by location.
- Personal details will be known only to the person analysing the survey and will be deleted after the survey is analysed.
- The survey closes on 12th May 2009. Earlier responses will help establish the analysis and reporting that will be required.
- Information on the study group and on JTC1/SC7 are available on the front page of the survey.
- A summary of the results will be sent to you if you request it at the end of the survey.
The wider the response the better the information that is obtained, so if you have colleagues or other contacts who are interested in this subject please send this information onto them.
If you have any questions or concerns please get in touch with mika.johansson (a) fisma.fi or email@example.com (co-chair of the Study Group responsible for the research).
Thank you for your help.
Sivun alkuun Sivua muokattu 30.4.2009